Once we’ve introduced a schedule for our service, we can configure its booking system.
There are 5 options we can choose:
- Only Timetable: It’s really not a booking system. When you choose Only Timetable, the service will not be bookable. Guests will only be able to see its opening and closing times.
- On Demand: When a guest makes a booking with the On Demand booking system, a member from the staff will need to either accept or reject the booking. This booking system does not allow guests to cancel a booking using the app once they made it, even if it has not been confirmed yet.
- Quota: When a guest makes a booking with the Quota system the booking is automatically confirmed by the system if there are available slots. When you configure the Quota system, you indicate to the system a maximum number of bookings for each turn, and once that limit is reached the system does not allow any more bookings. This booking system allows guests to cancel a booking via app after they made that booking.
- Third Party URL: With this system we can just introduce an external URL in the CMS and the app will open this URL. It’s ideal for using web-based external booking systems which provide you with a URL such as Opentable, El Tenedor, etc. Keep in mind that in this case guests will be using that Third Party booking system, so you will get no analytics data for these transactions.
- External Booking: You should choose this option if STAY is integrated with your booking system.