How to add an activity to the calendar
Once we’ve created the list of activities in our calendar, we have to fill it up with the activities and set for each one a date and duration. If not, they will not be visible in the app.
To do this, we have to do the following steps:
Route: CONTENT > LEISURE
- Hover the cursor over the activity’s calendar and click on “View Info”.
- Select the “Calendar” tab.
- Click on the day we want to schedule the activity and complete the different fields in the pop up that will appear:
- Activity: select from the menu the activity we want to schedule.
- Scheduled time: introduce the start and finish date for the activity.
- Date range: select the date when the activity is going to be held. If there is a range when the activity is not going to be celebrated, we will have to add a new date range repeating the last steps afterwards.
- Days of the week: select manually the week days when the activity is going to be held, choosing between: “Week days” (all days will be selected, weekends excluded) or “All week” (all days will be selected, weekends included).