How to configure the Concierge Chat in a Service
Concierge Chat enables a direct channel to communicate with guests so we can solve the doubts they might have about our services in a quick and efficient way.
Once we have activated the Concierge Chat in our establishment, we can activate the one from our service so guests will see the Concierge Chat button and click on it to start sending any question or doubt about the service. The staff will reply and guests will receive the answer on their devices.
We can not only personalize the Concierge Chat texts and set the schedule when they are going to be handled, but also indicate in the timetable description the average response time.
How to activate the Concierge Chat in a service
Route: CONTENT > SERVICES > OTHER SERVICES
- Hover the cursor over the service’s box and click on “View Info”.
- Go to the “Concierge Chat” tab.
- Activate the “Enable Concierge Chat” switch.
- In the first tab box, enter the text for the button text, clicking on the flag icon to add all the available languages. (For example, “Ask us”. We should bear in mind that the text should not exceed 10 characters, as it is inside a call to action button).
- In the second tab box, enter the text for the topbar, that will appear right after clicking the previous button. (For example, “How can we help you?”).
- Enter the schedule in which the enquiries will be attended:
- Click on: “Create new schedule”.
- Select the day/s of the week in which we want to introduce the timetable.
- Introduce the timetable in a 24 hrs format.
- To add a new schedule interval we have to click the “+Create new schedule interval” option. We can add as many intervals as we want.
- Repeat the action “Create new schedule” as many times as needed, to set the service configuration for the different days.
- Add on each schedule interval a brief description of the Concierge Chat service. We recommend you to indicate the average reply time.
- Introduce the different staff email addresses which will receive the chats by clicking on the “Add new email” option, introducing them one by one. Those addresses will receive an email with the guests’ chats and will be able to answer them either throughout email or the CMS Concierge Section.
- Click on the “Save changes” button.