Bookings made with the QUOTA system are automatically confirmed and as such, do not need to be managed by the hotel staff.
When you set up a QUOTA activity, the staff decide the maximum number of guests allowed. The system will automatically confirm the bookings until the QUOTA limit is reached. Once this happens no more guests will be able to book for that day and time.
The guest can also cancell the booking from the App.
Route: CONTENT -> LEISURE -> ACTIVITIES CALENDAR
- Hover the cursor over the Activity that we want to modify, and click on “View Info”.
- Click on the "Activities List" tab.
- Click on the Edit button (paper and pencil icon) next to the activity we want to modify.
- In the Pop Up window we click on the tab "Booking System"
- Select the option "Quota". Automatically all days and time frames in which the activity is available will be displayed. All time frames and days are under the same booking system.
- Quota: In this box we set the maximum capacity in each time frame.
- Once all changes are made, click on "Save".
To set up additional parameters such as maximum advance time or minimum advance time, or the message the guest receives on his phone when a booking is accepted or rejected we need to activate the feature "Show Advanced Options". If not activated the default settings apply. The Advanced Option will display the following:
- Booking in advance up to: Here you can type the maximum number of DAYS within guests can book in advance. For example, if you introduce “5” , guests will be able to book up to five days in advance, if their stay do not end before.
- Minimum advance time: Here you can type the minimum advance time (IN MINUTES) guests will need to be able to make a booking. That minimum advance time can be counted from the time of their booking or from the time the activity starts. We can set up if we still accept bookings once the activity has begun, or only X minutes before the start.
- Reservation Units: Here you can change what the guest books. Normally the guest will be booking for a certain number of people, but for example we can also choose to book a number of bikes (spinning). To customize it, just click on "Custom" and enter the text.
- Automatic response for confirmed bookings: Here you can change the message the guest receives once the booking is confirmed. Just click on the text field and enter the new message. Remember to click on the flag icon to open up the languages pop up and change this message for all available languages.
- Booking Call to Action Text: Here you can change the message shown in the “Book” button in the guest’s phone. Just click on the text field and type the new text. It should be a really short text, ideally a single word. Remember to click on the flag icon next to the text field to open up the languages pop up and change this text for all available languages.
- Comments text field: Here you can change the text shown to guests over the comments field when they’re making a booking on their phones. It is useful if you want guests to provide a specific information in the comments field. Remember to click on the flag icon next to the text field to open up the languages pop up and change this text for all available languages.
- Enable booking cancellation policy: If you want to display the booking cancellation policy to guests you should turn this switch on. A text box will appear where you can include the activity’s cancellation policy. Remember to click on the flag icon next to the text field to open up the languages pop up and include the cancellation policy for all available languages.
- Enable booking cancellation checkbox: This switch will only appear if you activated the previous switch (Enable booking cancellation policy). Turn it on if you want a checkbox to appear to guests. In order to be able to book, guests will need to check this box acknowledging that they have read and understood the booking cancellation policy.
- Emails of the staff members who manage bookings for this service: click on "+ Add New mail", and write all the email addresses in which an alert will be send each time a booking is made.
When you’re done click on “Save Changes” .